The Claude R. Rickman Library engages the Southern Wesleyan University Community by supporting and cultivating scholarship and creativity through access to staff, services, and resources.
Welcome to the Rickman Library student worker handbook. This guide provides the information you need to excel as a library assistant. You are expected to thoroughly read and be familiar with the policies, procedures, and general guidelines presented in this handbook. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let one of the library staff members know.
13 February 19
I will be out Friday and time sheets are due Friday. That means I will be turning them in on Thursday by 4:30. You can put your Thursday and Friday hours down early as long as you know you will be working those hours. I cannot submit hours and then you decide to call off. I will figure up hours Thursday afternoon. Talk to me if you have any questions or concerns.
12 February 19
1. Katherine, could you please add taking out recycling to your first Monday shift each week. Thanks.
2. Remember to sign the Clayton room key out if you give it to someone. There is a folder in the file drawer where time sheets are for the Clayton room.
3. Thank you Lauren for cleaning up the paper clip mess. ;)
4. I have a feeling it is going to be a long week so buckle up and hang on!
5. I almost forgot, I will be off Friday.
Regular Academic Year Hours
M-Th 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fri 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sat 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.