Links to Other Guides
- Adolescent Literature
- Chat with a SWU librarian
- Children's Literature
- EDUC 3273 Reading in the Middle and Secondary Content Areas
- EDUC 3423 Instructional Technology for Education Majors
- EDUC 3663 Effective Methods in Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 4628/4638 Clinical Experience I/II
- EDUC 5113: Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 5263 Educational Research I
- EDUC 5313: Instructional Technologies
- EDUC 5553 Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Tests and Measurements
- Faith and Learning
- MATH 4303 Historical, Philosophical and Ethical Development of Mathematics
- Music Education
- Writing a Literature Review
Was This Information Helpful?
Welcome to Education
Welcome to the Education research guide. This guide will point you to the best resources available to you as a student at Southern Wesleyan University.
Changing Education Paradigms
The RSA Animate series was conceived as an innovative, accessible and unique way of illustrating and sharing the world-changing ideas from the RSA's free public events programme. With millions of views and thousands of comments, fans and subscribers, RSA Animates have revolutionised the field of knowledge visualisation while spreading the most important ideas of our time. For more information about the RSA Animate series, visit http://www.thersa.org/events/rsaanimate.