1. Go to thingiverse.com to find a design to print. Download a design as an .stl file.
2. Upload the design to the Dremel slicer program on the computer.
3. Edit the design for quality, size, and filling. Make sure the material type is correct. It is usually PLA and can be found on the filament reel.
4. Slice the design and save it to a USB drive.
5. Turn on the power to the printer (right side). Insert USB drive into the printer. Select design on touchscreen.
6. Apply glue to the build platform.
7. Start print.
8. When design is complete, remove printed object from the glass plate.
1. Scan the QR code to reserve or use a 3D printer. Only use one at a time.
2. Users must clear designs with a library worker or librarian before printing. Users may leave while the design is printing; however, you must leave contact information.
3. Print jobs must be completed prior to closing. Add 1 hour to the estimated time to allow for warm up and printing. Any print that does not finish by closing will be paused and resumed when library services begin the next business day. A reserved print job that goes over the estimated time will be stopped if the printing will affect another reservation. Each user is responsible for estimating the time of the reservation.
4. Print designs will not be accepted by email.
5. If there are mechanical problems, please notify the library staff.