• Torts: Topics - Defamation,Tortious Interference, Negligence, Strict Liability, Product liability
• Cyberlaw: Topics - Consumer Protection, Regulation of Online Privacy, Privacy Torts
• Administrative Law: Topics - Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Communications Commission, OSHA
• International Law: Legal Systems in the world; Sources of Law; United Nations
• Business Crimes:Topics - bank fraud, bribery, blackmail, counterfeiting, embezzlement, forgery, insider trading, tax evasion.
The paper on the selected topic is based on good quality research, integrating relevant cases and current events where applicable. It must be between 7 to 8 pages (not including cover and reference pages); APA formatted and incorporates at least 8 scholarly and credible references (all these sources must actually be used in the paper and appropriately cited). Library research is required.
This is the format:
• Introduction and Overview
• Topic: Why is topic important and how it is relevant applicable law, current research, how businesses are affected
• Supporting cases, current events: summarized and analyzed
• Impact on Business
• Ethical and Biblical principles applicable to the area
• Implications and Recommendations
An outline and draft must be submitted at the date specified in Canvas part way through the semester for feedback.