When preparing to provide emergency remote instruction:
- Develop a communication plan to share course content, conduct class discussions, and provide virtual office hours.
- Review course materials for accessibility and off-campus access.
- Create flexible and alternative methods for content delivery and pedagogy.
- Redesign and clarify class policies and expectations.
- Redesign assessment of student performance.
- Reach out to an instructional designer and/or a librarian for help modifying your course plan for remote teaching.