Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are sick or have an emergency and must miss your shift, call or email until you reach a library staff member.
Information Desk 644-5060
- Timesheets are located in the hanging file folder drawer behind the information desk.
- Sign your timesheet and keep it up to date.
- If you are 5 minutes late, you must work an extra 5 minutes. If you are going to need to leave 5 minutes early, come 5 minutes early to work.
- Always be honest when filling out your time sheet.
- Time sheets are filled out in 15 minute increments and written in decimals. So an hour and 15 minutes is written as 1.25 on your time sheet.
- Missed time should be made up as soon as possible. Time not made up by the end of the month will be lost (meaning you will not get paid for those hours!).
- The only time that can be made up is sick time or pre-approved absences when you cannot find someone to switch with.
- When you need to work an unscheduled shift to make up time, do not just drop by--set up a time in advance with a staff member. You may only make up time when you are needed for desk coverage or other library work.